Re: Righthandfingering in lilypondtool

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Righthandfingering in lilypondtool
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:29:53 +0200 (CEST)

Sorry for that :-) I hate usenet.
However, if you find more bugs, the best is to report them, because
reporting will make a better chance to let me fix them. (However, I also
hate that LilyPond's grammar is very complicated, and it is a nightmare -
actually impossible - to parse without running lilypond. ;-))
Also, if did not use that define RH rightHandFingering I believe
LilyPondTool would go on well with -\rightHandFinger

Bert