Re: Mac OS X libguile.17.dylib Trace/BPT Trap error when adding a second

From: David Fedoruk
Subject: Re: Mac OS X libguile.17.dylib Trace/BPT Trap error when adding a second voice to piano score
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:35:31 -0700

On 6/25/07, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
2007/6/25, David Fedoruk <address@hidden>:

> I should also mention that the error happens so fast after the command
> has been issued that I don't think lilypond actually had time to parse
> the code I wrote.... puzzeling since it worked fine up to that point,

That's correct; can you doublecheck that it does this with other files too?
Also, which version was the first to exhibit this problem?  Does it
happen with 2.11.x too?

I tested some older codidng I had done which was known to work. I got
the smae errors usig the 1.10.25 binry. When I downloaded the latest
2.11.27 testing release the code compiled again correctly as expected.

The only thing I can think of is that there has been several security
updates and an OS System update in the last while so I am running Mac
OS X 1.4.10 now.

Cheers,
David

--
David Fedoruk
B.Mus. UBC,1986

http://recordjackethistorian.wordpress.com
"Music is enough for one's life time, but one life time is not enough
for music" Sergei Rachmaninov