Re: Mac OS X libguile.17.dylib Trace/BPT Trap error when adding a second

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Mac OS X libguile.17.dylib Trace/BPT Trap error when adding a second voice to piano score
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:06:42 -0300

2007/6/25, David Fedoruk <address@hidden>:

I should also mention that the error happens so fast after the command
has been issued that I don't think lilypond actually had time to parse
the code I wrote.... puzzeling since it worked fine up to that point,

That's correct; can you doublecheck that it does this with other files too?
Also, which version was the first to exhibit this problem?  Does it
happen with 2.11.x too?