Re: [layout tweaks] 1. fill-line

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: [layout tweaks] 1. fill-line
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 01:05:22 +0200

Germain G. Ivanoff-Trinadtzaty wrote:

So \hspace disappeared. But \struts appeared !

Yeah, a strut is just something that is invisible.
I don't understand why the with-dimension-thing in front of the strut is neccesary - it should be infinitely thin already.

Indeed, 'myTitle' and 'mySubtitle' are still misaligned...

I would consider this a bug.
I have reported it on the bug-list.

Am I boring you with this insignificant detail ?

No ofcourse not.
Part of typesetting music is typesetting the text that describes it.

-Rune