Re: [layout tweaks] 1. fill-line

From: Germain G. Ivanoff-Trinadtzaty
Subject: Re: [layout tweaks] 1. fill-line
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:05:30 +0200

hi,

I had the same problem recently and also tried to tweak in the header directly.
But what you actually have to do is, to create your own header.
In the manual it's explained in chapter '10.2.2. Custom Titles'.
You'll have to define the bookTitleMarkup variable in the \paper block to make the header apear as you want. I advise to read through the default which is defined in the file 'titling-init.ly'.
Maybe these two links also help:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-02/msg00638.html
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=293

It's not exactly what you want, but maybe they help to understand how the variables work a little better.

Hope that helped.

regards,

Tao

Thank you very much,
These links will soon be helpfull for me. But not for my current issue.
I've already read 'titling-inits.ly' and 'paper-default.ly' (that's where I met 'fill-line' the first time) But didn't find what I'm looking for. Germain