Re: SVG previews

From: Keenan Pepper
Subject: Re: SVG previews
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:55:11 -0700

On 6/18/07, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
Just upload the png. There are no SVG renderers that usefully handle
lily output for this case. Until firefox/inkscape gets proper SVG font
support, SVG files won't show music glyphs, except if you have the right
version of our music font already installed as OTF font.

"Just upload the png" is not an acceptable solution. I can eliminate
the font dependency by performing "Object to Path" in Inkscape, so I
guess I just have to crop it manually in Inkscape as well.

Still, I shouldn't getting Scheme syntax errors from running Lilypond
on a valid input file. Syntax errors indicate a bug that should be
fixed.

Keenan