Re: SVG previews

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: SVG previews
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 01:09:21 -0300

2007/6/18, Keenan Pepper <address@hidden>:
"Just upload the png" is not an acceptable solution. I can eliminate
the font dependency by performing "Object to Path" in Inkscape, so I
guess I just have to crop it manually in Inkscape as well.

Still, I shouldn't getting Scheme syntax errors from running Lilypond
on a valid input file. Syntax errors indicate a bug that should be
fixed.

someone has to write the glue code to output the systems individually.
If you don't feel like doing this, my suggestion is to set tagline =
##f, and figure out how Inkscape can crop the image automatically.