Re: A few suggestions for Documentation 7.3 "Vocal music"

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: A few suggestions for Documentation 7.3 "Vocal music"
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:25:43 +0200

2007/6/18, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

The lack of a patch is very unfortunate, especially in something this
long.  I'm not comfortable blindly replacing the entire doc section with
this new one, but it's very difficult to see exactly what is being
changed.  Could we at least split up the changes?

My bad; here's the patch. It's a pity I didn't propose any changes
sooner; while translating the doc, I often find possible minor
improvements, it never occurred to me that I could officially propose
them...

Regards,
Valentin