Bar line extension under last staff when lyrics

From: Germain G. Ivanoff-Trinadtzaty
Subject: Bar line extension under last staff when lyrics
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:59:50 +0200

Hello,

Could anyone help me with this ?

o Context :
   - Lilypond v. 2.11.22 on windows XP home
   - Vocal trio, two staves, (old russian lyrics)

o What I want :
   - bar line through the two staves
   - (different) lyrics under each staff
   - no collision between first staff's lyrics and bar lines
   - AND NO visible extension of bar line under the last staff !!

o What I get :
- I can't submit to the list my pdf output, which is to big. If you're interested in, please mail me directly. However, see attachment for source code.

Best regards,
Germain G.I.T.

ps : if you can't compile my source, because of a lack of font files, mail me as well.