Re: Measure number collision

From: Zoltán Selyem
Subject: Re: Measure number collision
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:42:16 +0200

Hello all,

Graham Percival wrote:
> This has been fixed in 2.11;

I am using version 2.11.21 and the measure numbers still collide with
the StaffGroup's bracket. I don't know whether the fix should be
present in this version or not.

>> I'm sure there must be a way to move those numbers around manually,
>> but I haven't looked that hard for it yet.
I usually change the extra-offset property of BarNumber:

%---------------------------------------
\version "2.11.21"
\new StaffGroup <<
        \new Staff {
                c'1 \break c' \break
                \set Score.currentBarNumber = #11 c'
                \break \set Score.currentBarNumber = #101 c' }
        \new Staff { c'1 c' c' c'}

\layout{
  \context{
    \Score
      \override BarNumber #'extra-offset = #'(-1.0 . 0)

But I'm afraid that in this way I should use different values for
different staff sizes. Will this be handled automatically in 2.12?

Zoltán