RE: lilypond and editors

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: RE: lilypond and editors
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 16:51:42 -0200

Citando Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>:

I use LilyPondTool for jEdit and it is great and worth having it . My conclusion
is that we may as well have two good text editors. Since I know, that jEdit is
slower and I also experienced crashes or very slow instances when the Lilypond
documentation was open besides a few files. Well that second editor I haven't
decided for my case, maybe I'll settle with ConText. I've tried it a bit. And a
faster editor is good for a quick check of files, and so on. But when I'm
concentrated with Lilypond files, jEdit has been a real asset.
I know we resist to learn extra stuff, but in my case, I want to learn better
jEdit and enough of a second good editor.

Eduardo