Re: Mirror margins

From: Bart Kummel
Subject: Re: Mirror margins
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:17:32 +0100

I think I'm going to give lilypond-book a try, as Graham suggested. (Thanks for that Gramah!) I hope to find some time this weekend. Has someone already done this with lilypond-book? Please let me know your experiences and perhaps someone can be so kind to share some example with the mailinglist...

To Geoff: Thanks for the suggestion, but a hardware solution was not what I was looking for. Personaly I hate those sheet protectors, because you always suffer from reflections and you cannot write directly on the music. (Oh, and by the way: in Europe we use A4 and most A4-binders have either 2, 4 or 23 rings...) And for protecting my pages for tearing loose, I use little stickers with a hole, which are made for this purpose.

Regards,
Bart Kummel

On 3/22/06, Geoff Horton <address@hidden> wrote:
> My question is about the margins. My songbook consists of a D-ring binder, so I
> need some space where I can punch the holes. I can only find settings for left
> and right margins, but as you probably know, the holes are on the right on even
> pages and on the left on odd pages. So I need the margins to be mirrored on even
> and ood pages.

For a hardware solution, try putting the sheets into transparent
three-hole sheet protectors. As an added bonus, it will be a lot
harder for them to tear loose by accident.

Geoff

Bart en Joke Kummel
Karel Doormanlaan 146
1215 NR Hilversum