Re: Mirror margins

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Mirror margins
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:45:16 -0800

On 22-Mar-06, at 12:57 AM, Bart Kummel wrote:

My question is about the margins. My songbook consists of a D-ring binder, so I need some space where I can punch the holes. I can only find settings for left and right margins, but as you probably know, the holes are on the right on even pages and on the left on odd pages. So I need the margins to be mirrored on even
and ood pages.

You could use lilypond-book and use latex "evenside" and "oddside" margins.

Cheers,
- Graham