Re: pageBreak problem

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: pageBreak problem
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:07:24 -0800

On 8-Mar-06, at 3:22 PM, Graeme St.Clair wrote:

Aha! The online doc you gave me states that "piece" is necessary as well as "breakbefore"! This is not in "lilypond.pdf", or at any rate not near any reference to "breakbefore". With that hint, and the suggestion from Sec 3.7.1 about supplementary header info inside two \score's, I was able to get exactly the result I wanted. Once again, many thanks.

lilypond.pdf and the online docs should be exactly the same for any given version of lilypond. I suspect that your copy of "lilypond.pdf" came from an earlier version of lilypond, while the online docs reflect the latest version.

I mention this as a caution to you (and many others, I'm sure): you should get a new copy of lilypond.pdf every so often, otherwise you'll miss all the improvements to the docs. :)

Cheers,
- Graham