Xemacs and lilypond

From: Eddy
Subject: Xemacs and lilypond
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:09:29 +0000 (UTC)

Hi !

After reading the archive of this list, I created a file init.el,
and I wrote these lines in it :

;;; lilypond-init.el --- Startup code for LilyPond mode
(autoload 'LilyPond-mode "lilypond-mode")
(setq auto-mode-alist
(cons '("\\.ly$" . LilyPond-mode) auto-mode-alist))
(add-hook 'LilyPond-mode-hook (lambda () (turn-on-font-lock)))

When opening a *.ly file with Xemacs, I have a message in the mini-buffer :

File mode specification error: (file-error "Cannot open load file"
"lilypond-mode")

Where can I find the file "lilypond-mode" for my version of lilypond ?
How do I know which version of lilypond I have ?
Where do I put the "lilypond-mode" file ?

(I use lilypond and Xemacs for windows, xp).

Thanks