Re: A simple diagram of a .ly file?

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: A simple diagram of a .ly file?
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:21:43 +0100

Am 2006-01-05 um 05:54 schrieb Ray:

Alternatively, additional templates might be nice, ones
that address non-classical music forms.

Here's a two-voices-with-lyrics-and-chords template for you.
(It's public domain, use and distribute at will.)

3. A dictionary of syntax codes, linked (again) directly to larger examples so that we can see how they work. Saying "\score { . . . } doesn't really help us if what's inside the brackets is a multi-nested set of commands.

That would be really valuable!

6. Perhaps, some clearer discussion about how to best _organize_ a song so that as one writes, changes lyrics, switches notes around, the piece needs as
little rewriting as possible.

I'd appreciate comments on the attachment.

7.  The MIDI info seems quite thin.

The MIDI output of LilyPond is poor; I'd offer some Euros for an enhancment, as mentioned in the "Why aren't repeats unfolded automatically in MIDI?" thread.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm