Re: several problems to solve (positioning of objects)

From: Jozef Riha
Subject: Re: several problems to solve (positioning of objects)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:02:19 +0100

hello,

i incorporated all recommended fixes (thank you for them) into
http://zefo.szm.com/donotdelete/latex/imanuel3.pdf should you have any
comments/hints please do not hesitate to share.

also, this song is supposed to be a part of a small sized (A5 maybe)
song-book. could you please give me any recommendations before i
start?

thank you.

cheers,

-- joe