Re: Undefined control sequence. \embeddedps

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Undefined control sequence. \embeddedps
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:10:03 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:54:42 +0100
Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:

That's only needed to process the documentation. You can safely change
the line in configure.in that says
STEPMAKE_PROGS(MAKEINFO, makeinfo, REQUIRED, 4.7)
to read 4.6 instead and then run
./autogen
to generate and run a new configure that accepts makeinfo 4.6.

I did this, and it still spits out the error that makeinfo needs to be

= 4.7.  Is there something I can edit by hand in configure?

Are you sure that configure was regenerated when you ran autogen?
Actually, it's not that hard to edit configure by hand. Just replace
all occurancies of "4.7" with "4.6" (3 places if I'm not mistaken).

   /Mats