Re: New and bug-free 2.6.4-4 for Windows

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: New and bug-free 2.6.4-4 for Windows
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:56:11 +0100

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

Mats Bengtsson writes:

but now lilypond.exe doesn't seem to do anything useful.

How odd.  I can't imaging changing anything except for fixing argv0
My fault, I had a .ly file that only produced a .midi output and kept looking
for .ps and .pdf.  I had some other weird Windows problems at the same time
that took most of my attention. ;-)

Also, with version 2.6.4-5, I get printouts in the command window again.

Now I just have to fiddle a bit with lilypond-book to make it run on
Win.

  /Mats