Re: [OT] was: Re: lilypond fonts and inkscape

From: Markian Hlynka
Subject: Re: [OT] was: Re: lilypond fonts and inkscape
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:25:40 -0700

On Nov 9, 2005, at 3:09, Sean Reed wrote:

btw:

this program (inkscape) looks excitingly promising as an alternative to illustrator, but unfortunately opening .ps files appears to still only be a working function on linux and not yet on osx!

does anyone know of a similar open source svg oriented program with which a person can, for example, make manual tweaks to postscript files?

I'm pretty sure you can do this with one of the adobe products... Freehand or Illustrator? I can't recall. I know it's commercial, but there is it.

Markian