Re: lilypond fonts and inkscape

From: Pedro Kröger
Subject: Re: lilypond fonts and inkscape
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 23:37:42 -0200

> You should be able to figure it out yourself, by looking at the PDF
> original, or opening the XML view for the box in  inkscape.

thanks for the clue. I didn't knew any of this (this is the first time
I'm using inkscape).

It's definitely  related to the Aybabtu font. This is the char that is
not been shown:

<text
style="font-family:Aybabtu;font-style:Regular;font-size:4.0;text-anchor:west;"
fill="currentColor">
<tspan>
&#xe234;</tspan>
</text>

I'll look further to see if there is something broke in my system.

Pedro Kröger