Re: 2 conversion problems 2.4.6->2.6.3

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: 2 conversion problems 2.4.6->2.6.3
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 09:54:57 +0100

Thomas Ruedas wrote:

Hi,

2.) The other problem concerns the width of the braces at the beginning of the piano staff. While these were just perfect in the old version, they are too wide in the new one, although I didn't change anything in the source. How is that possible, and how do I fix it?
Do you mean that they are too high or are you talking about the horizontal
width? I tried to compare the following pages from the manual of versions
2.4 and 2.7, respectively and can't notice any difference (unfortunately the
on-line manual for 2.6 hasn't been updated since version 2.6.1, which had a
bug so the braces were not shown at all)

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Piano-staves.html#Piano-staves
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.7/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Piano-staves.html#Piano-staves

  /Mats