Re : bar spacing

From: pascal lawrynowicz
Subject: Re : bar spacing
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:39:44 +0200

On Monday 06 June 2005 22.58, pascal lawrynowicz wrote:

Hi all,
few days ago I asked you how to write bars evenly spaced for educational
purpose. I find a solution, you can check this in my website
www.percunivers.com/en_ligneuk.html
And as a newbie I'm happy. Lily and I hope to do a good job.

Just a little note: The copyright notice in each .ly snippet just says "creative commons license". I think this statement should be more specific, for the license to have any effect on those snippets.

Erik

Sorry I think it's stupid to add this kind of license on .ly snippet
But my whole website is under CCL ... so I cancel any license on .ly snippet.

For who cuold be interested in, I publish my second drum lessons using .ly
snippet on my website :
http://www.percunivers.com lilypond and drums seems to work together ...