PNG problem with 2.5.27 on WinXP

From: Roman V. Isaev
Subject: PNG problem with 2.5.27 on WinXP
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 08:15:47 +0400

        I installed 2.5.27 on WinXP box and it worked fine but it fails
to generate PNG files :( I have python installed and 2.4.2 works okay.
When I tried to find out what happens I found that file lilylib.py
is missing. I tried to place an old lilylib.py from 2.4.2 there but
it did not work. And lilylib.py from latest CVS doesn't work either --
it has to be modified during compilation...

        How to solve this problem? I need PNG files as preview
images for PDFs...

        BTW I don't see any diagnostics when lilypond works. It may be ok
for these who love drag&drop, but I work in bash (cygwin) and use makefile
to generate several PDF and PNG files at once. How to force lilypond to
print diagnostics to stdout, like 2.4.2 did? Also I can't run lilypond -h
to find out all command line options...

--
 Roman V. Isaev         http://www.soprano-recorder.ru         Moscow, Russia