Re: subsubsection lilypondfile

From: Bernard Hurley
Subject: Re: subsubsection lilypondfile
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 13:40:11 +0100

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> On the other hand, why would you ever want a multi-line score
> in a section title?

I had understood the request was to get the sort of formatting you get
in some editions of Bach chorales where numbers appear to the left of
the first line of scores. But with the numbers increasing in step with
"real" sections. Thinking it over, using the \section command is a bit
of are herring. You should be able to use \thesection or \thesubsection
to format the section number and use \stepcounter or \addtocounter to
increment the counter so the next "real" section gets the correct value.

I've not tried it and I don't have time to today, but I can't see why it
should not work.

/Bernard