Re: chords in piano staff

From: libero . mureddu3
Subject: Re: chords in piano staff
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:32:49 +0300

Hi Mats,
thank you, your solution works, even if now I have a very large distance
between the two staves.
How can I come back to the original distance of the piano staff?
Thanks

Libero Mureddu

\version "2.4.5"
md = {c'4 c' c' c'}
ms = {c4 c c c}
 harmonies = \chordmode {
        c4:m f:min7 g:maj c:aug
     }
\score {
  \context PianoStaff <<
           \context Staff = upper \md
           \context ChordNames {
              \set chordChanges = ##t
              \harmonies
           }

           \context Staff = lower \ms

 \layout {
   \context{
     \PianoStaff
     \accepts "ChordNames"

Compilation exited abnormally with code 1 at Fri Apr  8 13:23:50