Re: Lilypondtest failed

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lilypondtest failed
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:07:10 -0800

On 14-Feb-05, at 1:35 AM, Oddmund Åvik wrote:

Yes, I wish to use the later version, so I uninstalled version 2.2.5
and tried to install the unstable version, but I got the message:

/usr/libexec/gcc/darwin/ppc/3.3/cc1plus is not executable!

That's odd, but before you panic, try updating fink so that
it uses fink unstable.  Then try installing "lilypond".

There's two things here -- fink stable vs. fink unstable,
and the package called "lilypond" vs. the package called
"lilypond-unstable".  You want the package called "lilypond",
but with the version that comes with fink unstable.

See the fink page for more details.

Cheers,
- Graham