Re: How to hide pedal markings in the engraving?

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Re: How to hide pedal markings in the engraving?
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:14:48 -0000

> How can I surpress engraving of the pedal markings, but keep
> them in for midi?

I think that answer to your question is to remove the
Piano_pedal_engraver from Staff.
The syntax for this depends on your version.
What version are you using?

In 2.4, something like:

\context {
    \Staff
    \remove "Piano_pedal_engraver"

...should do it, I think.
Afraid I can't test this where I am. :(

Regards,
Ralph

--------------------------------------
address@hidden
www.tribaldata.co.uk
...or see what I do in my spare time:
www.skelmanthorpeband.org
--------------------------------------

"Man who shoot off mouth... expect to lose face."

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of
our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
message. Thank you.