Re: Help getting started

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Help getting started
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 22:39:04 +1000

I opened up changing-defaults.itely, added "@cindex Hello" to some random node and did "make doc", but the resulting index (I browsed to it from index.html in the out-www directory) didn't reflect my changes. What am I doing wrong?

try doing

    make

in Documentation/user the change should be reflected in
Documentation/user/out/lilypond.info.
And so it is. Hurrah!
*downloads the latest stable version and gets to work*