Re: Install now works but...

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Install now works but...
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:26:13 +0100

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Mats Bengtsson writes:

I think Jan's answer is slightly misleading. The message about TEXMF
being an undefined variable is perfectly fine (at least if you use
csh or tcsh as your shell) and just shows that you don't set it as
an environmental variable anywhere else.

Sorry, I had no idea.  Can someone who still uses csh please send a
fix?

It's in CVS now!
(The same change: echo $TEXMF -> kpsexpand \$TEXMF
 may be a suggestion for a cleaner solution also in lilypond-profile)

By the way, there's a syntax error in NEWS.texi when I try to compile
the latest CVS version right now.

  /Mats