Re: How to produce a5 paper music (2)

From: Thomas Willhalm
Subject: Re: How to produce a5 paper music (2)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:21:11 +0200

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> When I want to print a piece of music in A5 size,
> two pages on each A4-paper, I typeset it as usual
> in A4 size and than use 'psnup -2 file.ps' on the
> Postscript. Of course, the pstops command is much
> more general, but I've never managed to understand
> all the options.

I didn't understand _all_ the options, but I managed to write the
following script, which you might find useful:

#!/bin/sh
psbook $1 | pstops
"4:address@hidden(21cm,0)address@hidden(21cm,14.85cm),address@hidden(0,29.7cm)address@hidden(0,14.85cm)"

$2

It converts a postscript file in A4 size to a A5 booklet.
(You have to print it on a full duplex printer in vertical
duplex mode.)

Thomas