Re: How to produce a5 paper music (2)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: How to produce a5 paper music (2)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:28:42 +0200

When I want to print a piece of music in A5 size,
two pages on each A4-paper, I typeset it as usual
in A4 size and than use 'psnup -2 file.ps' on the
Postscript. Of course, the pstops command is much
more general, but I've never managed to understand
all the options. Whenever you want to rescale a
Postscript file, make sure that you use Type1 fonts:
dvips -ulilypond -Ppdf file.dvi
(or use 'lilypond -p').

   /Mats