Re: lilypond bar numbers, string choosing?

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: lilypond bar numbers, string choosing?
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:47:16 +0000

On Tue, 03 Sep 2002 13:36:25 Rune Zedeler wrote:
> Karl Berry wrote:

> Yes, I agree. The magical words are
>
> \property Score.BarNumber \override #'break-visibility = #all-visible

Thank you.  I missed the bar numbers.  I've always found
them extremely helpful even when working WYSIWYG, and
with the line in the editor the same as the measure...

I hope that can be overridden as a Staff property also,
just in case there is different meter in different parts?

Information is not knowledge.           Belief is not truth.
Indoctrination is not teaching.   Tradition is not evidence.
         David Raleigh Arnold   address@hidden