Re: [LU] Xdvi / dynamic font size

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: Re: [LU] Xdvi / dynamic font size
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 00:05:22 +0200

I did that (the option is --enable-ps-gs), reinstalled, and now, when I call
xdvi, I get a popup window saying "Scanning page 1/1" that won't go out,
ever. If I click in the preview window, I get the same sight of no beams and
slurs.

I even stated the path to gs upon compilation, and it didn't help. Any clues?

Amy

Am Mittwoch 10 Oktober 2001 08:58 schrieben Sie:

--
The New Testament offers the basis for modern computer coding theory,
in the form of an affirmation of the binary number system.

        But let your communication be Yea, yea; nay, nay: for
        whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
                -- Matthew 5:37