[LU] Xdvi / dynamic font size

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: [LU] Xdvi / dynamic font size
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:35:34 +0200

Hi folks,

since I installed the recommended xdvi instead of xdvik, I keep having
problems. This xdvi does not show graphical elements that span multiple
notes, i.e. slurs, ties, connected flags in 8th (or shorter) notes (what are
they called in English again?). Is there a remedy?

BTW, please leave the default size of the dynamic marks as it is. As far as
I'm concerned, dynamic marks cannot be too big, so your average musician that
is to play the music cannot HELP but read (read: HEED) them!

Amy

--
The New Testament offers the basis for modern computer coding theory,
in the form of an affirmation of the binary number system.

        But let your communication be Yea, yea; nay, nay: for
        whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
                -- Matthew 5:37