Re: cleaning up the binaries in the coming Frescobaldi flatpak package

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: cleaning up the binaries in the coming Frescobaldi flatpak package
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 23:44:41 +0200

Il giorno mar 20 ott 2020 alle 22:59, Jonas Hahnfeld <hahnjo@hahnjo.de> ha scritto:
The dependencies are also built by flatpak (so not the "official"
binaries) and the process is steered through the yaml file that you
submitted, right? (https://github.com/flathub/flathub/pull/1277)

Yes!

No, I think you actually only need "gs" and you can disable a few more
things from Ghostscript if only used by LilyPond. I've tried to build
very minimal binaries via my scripts shared a few months back, see in
particular [1] for the list of options.

I'm having troubles as soon as I add some --with.. or --without.. option to the current list for ghostscript.
Too tired now to try to understand why.

Anyway, your options will reduce the size of the gs binary, right?
I'll still have to delete the binaries I don't need later. I mean, there's no option to avoid the build of those binaries (gxps and gpcl6) in first place?

Thanks
Federico