Re: cleaning up the binaries in the coming Frescobaldi flatpak package

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: cleaning up the binaries in the coming Frescobaldi flatpak package
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 13:59:43 -0700

On 2020-10-20 1:24 pm, Federico Bruni wrote:
Some binaries are created while building lilypond dependencies. I'm
concerned in particular with the bigger ones from ghostscript. Do I
really need gpcl6 and gxps?

Those would be for supporting XPS or PCL/PXL formats, if I understand it correctly. Seems like they would be unnecessary as LilyPond only uses the base PS/PDF functionality.

-- Aaron Hill