Re: address@hidden

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: address@hidden
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 17:34:55 +0200

Hi Jean

lilynet.net is maintained by Valentin (now in Cc).

Did you want to ask feedback for this MR?
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/418

Il giorno mer 7 ott 2020 alle 23:34, Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> ha scritto:
Hi all,

Last week I sent a message to translations@lilynet.net to get feedback on my CG edits. Since the message does still not appear at http://lilypond-translations.3384276.n2.nabble.com/, I figured I had to subscribe to the list. The problem is, the page linked at http://lilypond-translations.3384276.n2.nabble.com/mailing_list/MailingListOptions.jtp?forum=3384276 is not reachable, and lilynet.net is not available either.

Any ideas?

CCing the few translators I know…

Thanks,
Jean