glissando lines and accidentals

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: glissando lines and accidentals
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 11:15:48 +0200 (CEST)

Folks,

look at this example:

  { <e' c''>2\glissando <d' bes'> }

Due to the flat, the lower glissando line is far too short.  I
consider this a bug.

LilyPond already provides the `end-on-accidental` property (which is
set to #t by default).  For chords, however, this should be only
applied to glissando lines that actually have accidentals.

I think a fix should be added to the C++ code; unfortunately, this is
beyond my capabilities right now.  Is there a solution to circumvent
this temporarily?

    Werner

PNG image