Re: info files no longer built with `make all`

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: info files no longer built with `make all`
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 20:34:58 +0200

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 5:30 AM Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org> wrote:

> After the big #84 change (i.e., commit 82d72b747) I now see that
> `.info` files are no longer built if I say `make all` – note I'm
> talking about `.info` files without images.
>
> Is this intentional?  If yes, please revert this decision.  Otherwise,
> please fix it

Not intentional, see
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/306

May I ask what you use the image-less info files for? Supporting them is
one of the warts in the doc build, and I suspect they cater to a just small
minority of our users.

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - hanwenn@gmail.com - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen