Re[2]: LilyPond | Doc: expand NR 1.6.2.3 Hiding staves (!91)

From: Trevor
Subject: Re[2]: LilyPond | Doc: expand NR 1.6.2.3 Hiding staves (!91)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 22:10:27 +0000

Valentin, you wrote 27/05/2020

By the way: Trevor, would you take a look when you have a minute?
I’m worried this might be a bit convoluted and/or too wordy. @tdanielsmusic <https://gitlab.com/tdanielsmusic>

I support documenting the use of Vertical-Axis-Group.remove-layer, but it's a difficult concept to get across. Having never used it myself I'm still trying to understand all the details of the hara-kiri-group-spanner-interface. The description in the Internal Reference is fairly clear, but I'm struggling to decide how best to present it
to a typical user. Let me think it over for another day or so.

Trevor