Re: Access to push new branch to origin

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Access to push new branch to origin
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 21:23:56 +0200

Am Montag, den 25.05.2020, 21:13 +0200 schrieb Urs Liska:
> While we're at it, I'd be happy to be part of the group too.

There are two "Urs Liska" on GitLab. Based on recent activity, I
guessed the right account is @urs.liska and added that one.

For those following along: Please just request access to the group. As
long as you have a proper display name set and I can relate it to one
of the existing accounts on Savannah or SF, I'll accept the request in
the transition perio. This also avoids me doing research which username
is the right one...

Jonas