Access to push new branch to origin

From: Owen Lamb
Subject: Access to push new branch to origin
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 17:50:39 -0700

Hi all,

I think I've got branching figured out. I pulled the latest changes from
origin/master to my machine's master, then created a new dev/lamb/GSoC-2020
branch from there.

It seems I need permission to push this new branch to origin and make it
publicly visible. Provided I understand this correctly so far, may I have
permission to push to the repository? My username on GitLab is WolfGangsta
(a shameless pun for which I have no regrets).

Thanks,
Owen