Re: labels on GitLab

From: James
Subject: Re: labels on GitLab
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 10:24:25 +0100

Hello

On 13/05/2020 07:15, Jonas Hahnfeld wrote:
So I think we should just have some kind of policy where to discuss
things first.

OK would there be any objection to removing the 'countdown-specific' labels (i.e. new/review/countdown/push) from closed issues, or issues that have been abandoned or have duplicate by them.

e.g.

https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=closed&label_name[]=Patch%3A%3Apush

Later issues would not (or should not) have the push label assigned to them but just 'fixed' or 'abandoned' or 'duplicate' labels.

While I know this may generate a lot of email noise, it will make things clearer for me.

Ditto for those closed issues with 'review' label.

James