Re: Verifying issues on Gitlab

From: Trevor
Subject: Re: Verifying issues on Gitlab
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 22:43:01 +0000

Federico, you wrote 11/05/2020 23:01:14

I've started verifying issues on Gitlab.
It's quite straightforward, but still boring :-)
I think that most of the times it's "useless", meaning that I can't find any
error.. but sometimes you may find something useful to report: a new command to be
documented, an unclear new feature, etc.

The problem is that the number of issues to be verified, only for 2.21.0, is
still huge (552):
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=closed&label_name[]=Fixed_2_21_0&label_name[]=Status%3A%3AFixed

and only 21 issues have been verified so far:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=closed&label_name[]=Fixed_2_21_0&label_name[]=Status%3A%3AVerified

If nobody else jumps in, I will probably give up soon.
I've verified a few this evening, and will keep plugging away slowly from time to time ... at least for a while.

Trevor