Re: Issue 5707: fix bug in display of \cueDuring and \quoteDuring (issue

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 5707: fix bug in display of \cueDuring and \quoteDuring (issue 563430046 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 22:06:15 -0800

On 2020/01/29 03:08:48, Dan Eble wrote:
> change the test, not the display function

Oh, I am sorry to have been misleading with my comment: I think your
original patch was the right thing to do.  I just remarked that what
display-lily printed would have also worked as input so this was not
really bug rather than an uglier alternative.  But your change of its
output clearly was one for the better, even if the previous output was
only uglier than your fix, not strictly wrong.

I should learn to better keep my inclination to lecture in check when
there is nothing to be fixed.

https://codereview.appspot.com/563430046/