Issue #4550 Avoid "using" directives in included files

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Issue #4550 Avoid "using" directives in included files
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 10:46:17 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "pkx166h" <address@hidden>
> Subject: [testlilyissues:issues] #4550 Avoid "using" directives in included
> files
> Date: January 22, 2020 at 10:13:39 EST
> To: "[testlilyissues:issues] " <address@hidden>
>
> Patch: new --> review
> Comment:
> Passes make, make check and a full make doc.

If there is someone here willing to spend the personal and machine time to test
this patch in GUB, it would be very helpful.  The first attempts at this change
(some years ago) were plagued by issues that didn't show up until after the
changes were pushed.  I expect that they have been fixed, but it would be nice
to be sure before pushing.

https://codereview.appspot.com/579240043/
—
Dan