Looking for help in configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Looking for help in configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 12:40:27 +0000

I'm slowly working my way through CG Section 2.1, but have reached an impasse.
In "Configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox". Step 1 tells me to "install Guest
Addition...". That's been changed to "Insert..." but that's obvious. The
VBoxGuestAdditions.iso CD is in the virtual drive, but it seems but there's no
autorun, and clicking on it merely asks if I want to eject it.

It looks as if there's a step missing, as the CD doesn't seem to be mounted in
the file system, which would explain everything. But I'm not sure (as a Linux
newbie) where to look for it.

If someone could help I'd be most grateful. I realise that this mailing list
isn't for support, but it seemed more relevant than the user mailing list.

Regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com