Re: Cleanup initialization of configure process (issue 549350043 by addr

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Cleanup initialization of configure process (issue 549350043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 19:40:01 +0000

How about

AC_INIT([LilyPond],m4_esyscmd(echo `VERSION.AC'))

The documentation says it is permissible to use m4_esyscmd as part of the
package information strings in AC_INIT.

Carl

On 1/8/20, 11:49 AM, "lilypond-devel on behalf of address@hidden"
<lilypond-devel-bounces+c_sorensen=address@hidden on behalf of address@hidden>

    mailto:[address@hidden],
    > [lilypond], [http://lilypond.org/])

    > work?

    Hm, doesn't work.  Looks like I need to look more closely at what
    autoconf does.

    https://codereview.appspot.com/549350043/