[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5217 rand

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5217 random results for the merge-rests-engraver regression test
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 08:44:19 +0000

If you look at the output you see dots moving depending on \voiceXxxx
To make it more obvious colors are applied.

So far I the results are not random, though I always checked in-file and not running the regtests.
Maybe of some help, though.

Well, that dots change the position depending on \voiceXxx is not a problem, although your example clearly shows that some work could be invested into this code. The problem is that we have one input and lilypond randomly choses between two places for that one dot in the second voice.

[issues:#5217] random results for the merge-rests-engraver regression test

Created: Fri Oct 20, 2017 07:28 AM UTC by Knut Petersen
Last Updated: Sun Oct 22, 2017 04:36 PM UTC
Owner: Knut Petersen
Attachments:

There is some randomness in the placement of dots. The merge-rests-engraver.ly regtest (git-version557dc7) exposes the problem as the output might be one of the two attached pngs. The probability for both results is identical on my system.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/